Micro Monofilament PP Fibre
(SAP 106S/112S/118S)DescriptionMicro-reinforcement system for concrete-100% virgin polypropylene monofilament fibers containing no reprocessed olefin materials. Micro pp fiber is designed to control plastic shinkage and settlement cracking in concrete.Applications
- Slabs on ground
- Side-walks, driveways,decks, curbs
- Precast elements
- Overlays / toppings
- Tunnel shotcrete
- Roads / Pavements
- Bridge Decks
- Reduces plastic shrinkage cracking.
- Improves impact, shatter and abrasion resistance
- Increases cohesion and reduces segregation
- Reduces freeze/thaw damage
- Promotes uniform bleed and reduces bleed water to prolong the life of the building.
- Cost saving, Is easier to use,to disperse and safe to handle.
- Can be used in highly corrosive circumstance.
Guidelines for useThe dosage rate is dependent on the application and should be 0.9 kg/m3-1.5kg/m3.Generally keep the original mix ratio and the stressed steel bar, no need to change.Mixture method and time. Pouring dry materials (sand, cement, etc.) and the fibre evenly, before pouring water. Dry stirring for 30-60 seconds. After pouring water, stirring, and the stirring time should be 30-60 seconds longer than usual.Packing1kg/bag,660kg/pallet, 6,600kg/20'container,13,200kg/40' container. Can be coutomizable.
|Tensile Strength||>450 MPa|
|Modulus ||>4300 MPa|
|Monofilament pull-out force||>11.0 CN|
|Fibre dimension||Length: 6mm / 12mm / 18mm;|
|Acid&Alkali Resistance||Excellent |
|Appearance ||White, bundled monofilament|
|Safety||Non-toxic, non-irritating, neutral|
The Fibre is very easy to mix
packing method: 1kg/bag, 5kg/box, 660kg/pallet